Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Guest Writer Placement

I recently edited our Karate Thoughts Blog by creating a separate page for the Guest Writers with a link on the righthand corner of our main pages (above the search box).

I did this because the previous placement of the writers' names was in our blog main template, meaning that every time I added a name or link, I had to republish every one of the posts (literally hundreds). By making a separate page for the names, I can edit that page separately without republishing the entire blog. This reduces the risk of accidentally deleting or corrupting the blog!

I am very grateful to all of the writers who have contributed posts. In my own dojo, I have been encouraging students to try their hand at writing.

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin