Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

All I Want For Christmas...

Today is Christmas Eve. More than any other year, I have looked forward to Christmas this year. In previous years, I did not enjoy the Christmas songs on the radio. They always seemed to start weeks and months too soon. As soon as Thanksgiving passed, the Christmas songs would begin.

But this year, I could not wait for the first Christmas songs. I was happy to hear the first one and every one that played afterward made me feel that Christmas would soon be here.

I could not wait for Christmas this year.

As I sit here writing, my wife is downstairs at the oncology clinic receiving her last scheduled chemotherapy treatment. She started in September and we have looked forward to Christmas Eve because it is her sixth and hopefully last treatment.

All I want for Christmas this year is for my wife to be healthy and never to need to have chemotherapy again.

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin