Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Exhibit and Demonstration

Aloha,

I am still alive and well (for those who were concerned).

I have been overloaded and totally consumed by preparations for an upcoming exhibit at the Bridge Gallery of the Hamilton Library at the University of Hawaii entitled Karate: From Okinawa to Hawaii. In connection with the exhibit, I was asked to also arrange a demonstration and to give an academic lecture.

The demonstration will be on Sunday, July 12th at the Art Auditorium in the Art Building, and the lecture will be the next Sunday, July 19th, at the Hamilton Library. The demonstration will feature members of the Hawaii Karate Kenkyukai, who were kind enough to help me.

I have uploaded an invitation which gives basic information. If you are in Honolulu, you are welcome to attend, as are your friends and relatives. It should be an enjoyable day. Here is the...


I hope that some of you will be able to attend. For those who cannot, I plan to film the exhibit and put it online after the exhibit finishes (about the end of August).

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin