Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Promoted to Grand...


I am very happy to announce that on October 7th I was promoted to... Grandfather!

My granddaughter, Madeleine Sunahara Goodin, the first child of my eldest son, Christopher, and his wife, Michelle, was born. Our family could not be happier. The photo above shows my wife Nayna, and me, with Madeleine.

I think that I will begin to teach my granddaughter Karate when she is about five.

I apologize for my lack of posts recently. I began intense preparations for the Hawaii Karate Museum exhibit at the University of Hawaii in April/May, had the exhibit from July through August, immediately had another exhibit at the Okinawan festival in early September, and then had to prepare my office (which includes the museum) for renovations in the next month or so. Plus we were very consumed in the weeks leading up to the birth of my granddaughter.

I finally feel like I can breathe!

Well, I am going next door to see my granddaughter (my son and his wife live right next door to my house)!

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin