Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Aloha From Sunny Hawaii

Today it was sunny with a high of 79 degrees here on Oahu -- shorts and t-shirt weather. I spoke to a couple of people on the mainland where it was literally freezing. One person told me that they had 18 degrees below zero weather. Well, we did have rain last week.

We often say, "Lucky you live Hawaii." How true!

If you've watched episodes of Hawaii 5-0, that's really how it looks here -- even in the winter. But they do tend to make up place names. And I wonder if they will change the Governor character? We recently elected Neil Abercrombie, so the character should have a beard and mustache.

I you would like to visit the beautiful islands of Hawaii, you might want to check out my wife's travel website: tanega.com. She specializes in Hawaii travel and honeymoon packages.

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin